Throughout a catastrophe like a hurricane, wildfire, tsunami, earthquake or prepare crash, getting information to authorities officers, household and other people within the space who can help could be difficult. Aftermath gives a platform for real-time communication between all ranges from the person citizen, to the federal government reduction organizations (FEMA). Though emergency responders and FEMA is probably not monitoring the info, Aftermath information is offered for everybody.
In 2017 we witnessed the influence of a number of main hurricanes, an earthquake, large wildfire, mudslides and blizzards. Coordinating emergency providers and reduction efforts proved difficult as communication was decentralized and chaotic. The “Cajun Navy” had no course and relied on initiative to assist most of the people. With Aftermath, everybody can see in real-time the place the assistance is required, make contact and deploy sources. As the necessity shifts so do the info collected by Aftermath, holding responders up to date in real-time, on a regular basis.
1. Customers can replace their standing. “I am okay”. “Going to rally level”. “Dwelling destroyed”.
2. Request assist – submit a request for normal help. Meals, diapers, animal rescue.
3. Responders reply to requests for assist or emergencies from normal customers or as assigned by emergency responders.
4. Governments can monitor the info being reported in real-time and allocate sources appropriately.
5. Non-public corporations can see the requests being made and push sources to these shops.
6. Support organizations can see requests for help being made and ship logistics to these areas.
7. Researchers, schools, analysts, and actuaries can examine historic information for a wide range of huge information.
There are various nice options coming quickly to enhance communication and worth. Please submit concepts or contact us with the system menu choices.
Go to www.aftermathdata.com for extra data.