The app about dinosaurs, and flying and marine reptiles, is created in collaboration with paleontologists. The app consists of two main elements: an academic game-adventure, and an interactive scientific encyclopedia. It’s fascinating for dinosaurs’ lovers of all ages, together with mother and father, academics and educators!
Faucet on Gingko and fly by means of the traditional forest within the firm of our cute fantasy character! We gave him such an fascinating title in honor of one of many oldest bushes on the planet. Child Ginkgo can journey by means of time, he’s curious and all the time prepared for journey.
Assist Ginkgo catch the twinkling stars to uncover enjoyable animations and take heed to quick tales about dinos and different reptiles. Ginkgo introduces us to creatures that lived greater than 70 million years in the past! Now we have choosen a variety of fascinating, typically little-known animals, that lived throughout the Cretaceous interval. We present them to your little one in a enjoyable means, by means of interactive options.
The encyclopedia describes every historical reptile encountered within the journey a part of the app. All articles are written by paleontologists. We thank them for the thoroughness of their work and their dedication. They labored continuous on the textual content for the app even throughout fieldwork, sitting in a tent subsequent to an excavation!
Our encyclopedia about dinosaurs, and flying and marine reptiles, is an interactive e book which you can’t solely learn, but additionally use for studying and taking part in! In case your little one is simply too younger to learn or take heed to the child-friendly scientific textual content, she (or he) discover a lot to do! Even a 4 12 months previous will take pleasure in unearthing skeletons, finishing puzzles, or evaluating dinosaurs with trendy animals.
• 2 full elements: the sport half with Gingko’s journey of discovery, and the interactive science encyclopedia
• 10 characters: Vera the Oviraptor, Donna the Troodon, Zato the Rapetosaurus, Nyam the Velociraptor, Bataar the Tarbosaurus, Min the Nemicolopterus (a flying reptile), Anna the Ankylosaurus, Nut the Protoceratops, a household of Shuvuuias, and Liz the Elasmosaurus (a marine reptile)
• Introduction to the world of the dinosaurs by means of the tutorial journey. Fly by means of the woods and get acquainted with every character
• An encyclopedia written and edited by scientists
• Writer illustrations
• Humorous animations that immerse the kid within the environment of the prehistoric world
• Skilled translation, scientific modifying
• Unearth fossils (cautious, they’re fragile, you possibly can work solely with a brush!)
• Construct skeletons (we picked probably the most correct reconstruction of prehistoric animals)
• Absolutely narrated scientific texts – select if you wish to learn or to hear
• Simple, intuitive operation
• No in-app purchases or third-party promoting. So that you and your little one are free to find with out interruptions!
ABOUT MOONA GROUP
The iPad is only a small window that opens into the digital world, typically right into a fantasy world. It can’t – and shouldn’t – substitute the pure world, and might by no means be as placing and fascinating. However we sincerely imagine that even this small window will be the idea for vivid, memorable experiences that encourage curiosity about the actual world. Our objective is to create memorable childhood experiences that will at some point flip the kid right into a scientist, researcher, inventor, or just an inquisitive, curious individual.